Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy New Year

2 weeks past the New Year.. Yup I am late for the resolutions but never mind.

Resolution No.1
Blog more writings this time. Though my other blog Snappped is running well. This one seems facing serious wrath of commentators.

Resolution No.2
Try sleeping early. It feels lonely having no one to speak to at 4 am.

Resolution No.3
Mail my old friends. bahut din hue un logon se baat kiye.

Resolution No.4
Excel in my activities this year.They are damn important believe me.


"Working Hard " could have topped the list but considering my past adventures, I hated being shamed in public:)

Hey and u all do pray I fulfill all these.

Happy New Year to all.

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

kiran: Wow I am flattered...!! Glad that you liked the few posts of mine..!

Now I shall seriously try to be more regular..!!
...L strengthens his resolution..!

Wish that my future posts are equally attractive...!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping buy on my blog.

This is the first year I have ever made resolutions, so it will be interesting to see if I stick to them.

2:44 PM  
Blogger qfunk said...

YEAH, and if u r still awake @ 4AM t here's always me...

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home