Thursday, February 23, 2006

VSS-3

Here is the third VSS( Very Short Story). Hope you like it.

Sincere feedbacks invited again...!!

------------------------------


Sunita Nair was beautiful.
Sunita Nair had dimples.
Sunita Nair spoke fabulous English.
Sunita Nair chanced me to meet her.

"In Private"

"I am looking for a Creative and Intellectual man." she uttered last.
Earning this meeting had already egoed my intellectual prowess.

Sunita Nair said she wanted us to "Get to know each other."
Sunita Nair got my approval.

Sunita Nair questioned my work and weekends.
Sunita Nair bestowed interest in the tiny hobbies of mine.
Sunita Nair exclaimed at my future dreams.

Sunita Nair said my brilliance impressed her.
Sunita Nair said she loved talking to me.
Sunita Nair rejected me.

Sunita Nair was unimpressed by my Curriculum Vitae.

-----------------


PS: If still unclear , Sunita Nair is a fictional HR interviewer.




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that was cool..first 5 lines..no idea who cud it be..then thot maybe a HR..really a good one

hei this VSS idea is good similar to a 55e'r..will try sometime too..

3:05 AM  
Blogger Prmod Bafna said...

Hmmm nice piece! lovely concept too :)

1:03 AM  
Blogger chaitu said...

ha ha,,,nice writing!

10:57 PM  
Blogger AlterinG Abhishek said...

Very interesting!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Sayesha said...

Nice VSS :)

And I seriously don't think you need the PS at the end :)

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i actually know some sunitha nair who is in HR , not sure if ur talking abt her.

8:09 AM  
Blogger L said...

@Anonymous :

Shhh.. dont tell her about this

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home